Re: [netlmm] Timestamp Option for Message Ordering

Sri Gundavelli <sgundave@cisco.com> Tue, 29 July 2008 12:14 UTC

Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 05:14:18 -0700
From: Sri Gundavelli <sgundave@cisco.com>
To: Sandesh <sksodhi@gmail.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=3462; t=1217333659; x=1218197659; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim6002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=sgundave@cisco.com; z=From:=20Sri=20Gundavelli=20<sgundave@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[netlmm]=20Timestamp=20Option=20for=20M essage=20Ordering |Sender:=20; bh=fNPkDbW8n+K56j+EY/4qBssTfuNsR58l/qvQkxqkkQg=; b=XrSj6E3ehEcZELSbPxEs9uTkEZuAgUT6FJ44WCE95YwAtYJaMX3TTBkoII 7LMnyu+hn1HgzOXCFVJWXg7zm4wexsy/zV2z/Nq2zZ8xmXoMMqza4lcbsFOW KngmGrj11o;