Re: [netlmm] Comments on draft-ietf-netlmm-pmip6-ipv4-support-04.txt

Ryuji Wakikawa <ryuji.wakikawa@gmail.com> Wed, 13 August 2008 06:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:from:to:in-reply-to:subject :references:message-id:content-type:content-transfer-encoding :mime-version:date:cc:x-mailer; bh=LxwknHGWmXS82JvbVYgxh7At6G4m6lCPWv2aKe4LygE=; b=nB8tBh6FDqDRGONyyKKs4RJ61+SrQNx09PF10wDGtYLpnX58uFQQ9SnNtGwEdo5A21 yCNyA1Gjyft2zkQD835tpUYUMJVtC0nkUXMS7VNzerd4uLsO11pmJgSCvb7+GcuWpAzu B3NF5gKcHOYxbaqkzhZdjGQXcFvrWJSAmOxoo=