Re: [netmod] AD review of draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6991-bis-15

Jürgen Schönwälder <jschoenwaelder@constructor.university> Thu, 18 April 2024 13:06 UTC

Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 15:05:57 +0200
From: Jürgen Schönwälder <jschoenwaelder@constructor.university>
To: Mahesh Jethanandani <mjethanandani@gmail.com>
Cc: NETMOD Working Group <netmod@ietf.org>
References: <BY5PR11MB4196AF276BC24AB7BEC310A6B5869@BY5PR11MB4196.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <20230323111314.gd5xis346eyylygt@anna> <AM7PR07MB624840744B6F925E96C6F526A0879@AM7PR07MB6248.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <CABCOCHRBPrHk8Wk0xJtYzhB8aTiS+bwUPxi70LtAPEL5Qy87kw@mail.gmail.com> <7CC7D3A9-B5DD-4857-B50B-82B7903B32C6@gmail.com> <bffad8a0-7321-463a-aca3-278527e570e6@constructor.university> <2A6786B6-2F57-4466-8813-64191518DA15@gmail.com>