Re: [netmod] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-netmod-acl-model-10.txt

David Bannister <dpb@netflix.com> Sat, 18 March 2017 14:18 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=g5+9EIWrc7OUdXn37bVvkpQtV+ULHcKAPeo/v9YP8CM=; b=BFLYuIjuHTFtC2rEyjJHzZ39JBOeqSyd7TuQrVGtQGSJkNeyHiLENZmdeRdCPElJR0 c13u1tszpOCvElJQoli7k7PMnYtRVN5sSwPUpeOeml5u3JEAF0qRct8rM3iT+GwvqTTA /+IWcWUjDeB38ns0OzM0a/ciKfKv8ktOwV5I9S+ID7Fv3dZKPuBWuxr/qKnIa6OIdUNC 5GvJ4urbh81RuskdLIfCJL+0KuCpV3fIlrnSBuIIkYacMuXsAbW6WOS2RunezAvHEPhZ EpCfaSbIawLg7ERP4iFrm1c3AxQUPOmwJdzvUrYWH2CRfvzwu52G8TC5w18js7l6pFmR 39Lg==