Re: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-system-mgmt-15.txt

Andy Bierman <andy@yumaworks.com> Wed, 30 April 2014 17:04 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=mrmnJKxbi61ZLe/nQWI4rcMHFpABHRfX0pjGsNJm9bI=; b=f2QT+TQfU0Qe9Y/erV0TwEUd+cKcdzNZbs5tVyku+N8vYwbsz0wqVb16mZMa1Lbz6q 66HsYdEKml7DZhqWx0m+/K9nZtqB1Xr2U2txGcVsZqfTyxAAesB+y8hrl+usPVAfh0Cg rdUqftYkAwfDHwJGvt9yZGiFuS6W68fSHQ0ArE9BbLg+MDzGrf7lZwuQshyRgmeKaHPr BpmL5+wCyIT00Mh2rWLufe3QRvLY18jE0DHuMkj9/3m4bT8BGs9JGF0DJt5z0hMjakPA TaSIycnXTSWZelznDh0uMOt3rL37SGa4549hLegJ2lO48iebbx9vN2SI8/OvZ5OAGXQ5 JhXw==