Re: [netmod] yang model classification

"Carl Moberg (camoberg)" <camoberg@cisco.com> Mon, 25 April 2016 01:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=10814; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1461546657; x=1462756257; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=S82irBwgrNIVCONEeLJPigResgpXc51GHRN7bbFGG6A=; b=dEWNHM0L7sw+VO1fcvqtQG1+ZoaoblYe9ixkd6HuknBzqvLqBeZZfo8w yvaZIjcYh2YOqAgu+Zz8MkVbUX4DthqJU7yCcNkU9M9REeKXLBXuxGvaW zc8b9ZOAtbtxtjFT8MN6fQgLNGwe8kNj35Fsf80cbhNWc4iK5vq9OEhIt 4=;