Re: [netmod] YANG Mount = Alias Mount + Peer Mount (was RE: Motivations for Structuring Models)

"Acee Lindem (acee)" <acee@cisco.com> Tue, 22 September 2015 18:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=7916; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1442945344; x=1444154944; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=qqBN8llykV7e5gIqjCLmLDYITdqeTkVhI7tI4DUnd5s=; b=dW8Uxw7niZA871L+c7etmiF/sMJFbyefHqq78tdnY0ckulWUjRnlisT3 0rU2Lo+aOwWIsijeHJIevdoX2jJ6S8pKH9Pj3N4UVimVQkM/xgzYsTJcs FLKmjwqDu5GtEyr+FKcOohrlkhtspR1vARvdjw9fRs2SsDH4dQqvW9GlX E=;