[netmod] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-bierman-netmod-rfc6087bis-00.txt

Andy Bierman <andy@yumaworks.com> Fri, 14 February 2014 21:18 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=ELxa1hw9K0C7aC4FijHWdLzZSreeOiuMBFH8RHmayC4=; b=M0AF4zRHGh5tpDivugHGT7ji4DJsjQvA03CPe27xlZaLhtRcu9BKKfbMvB8KLeP6kv IlFEtj+arPo01sERUQYiobPiEA8hwVcjlPvxk3+LhnfN/vXzPF7EN8lrWtvLzDZE0Y7O bVdzoYvgc4TG4hfGKK9RiYtfQHcEVxSZq5F9JXhe9/lNHWYhxv54HDdkWMw0JCFfrU8p ch3HmmtY9sP0o62mNoL3dTzO7xCBfcbJnvMpNvfJENvVyJeMRkQOZl9iQuH/RRkmtrfD y2xoFTciqkJL41HT7LAkcOcOuDY7lUqpIX5DyKsfVUR8kVawera3xD1xbUZrnEZfFtv7 ztqA==