Re: [netmod] New Version Notification for draft-wwz-netmod-yang-tunnel-cfg-00.txt

"Aijun Wang" <wangaijun@tsinghua.org.cn> Thu, 16 July 2015 02:31 UTC

From: Aijun Wang <wangaijun@tsinghua.org.cn>
To: 'Qin Wu' <bill.wu@huawei.com>, netmod@ietf.org
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 10:30:19 +0800
X-Coremail-Antispam: 1U3129KBjvJXoWxWFy3tryUZw1UKryfCrW8Crg_yoWrAw1rpF W5GFZ8Kr4DGr1rCan7Za18Xw4Y9393K3y5uFn5G3y8A345Jry3Zryjk3yayF47CrWrXr1j vrWj93WUuayDZ3DanT9S1TB71UUUUUUv73VFW2AGmfu7bjvjm3AaLaJ3UjIYCTnIWjPqb7 Iv0xC_Jr1lb4IE77IF4wAFF20E14v26r1j6r4UM7C26xCjj4IEI4klw4CSwwAFxVCaYxvI 4VCIwcAKzIAtM2AExVA0xI801c8C04v7McIj6x8ErcxFaVAv8VW8AwACY4xI64xv4xAvw2 CEb4CIw280cs4lx4CE17CEb7AF67AKxVWUXVWUAjIFyTuYvjfUFE_MDUUUU