Re: [netmod] Syslog YANG Model Presentation

"Clyde Wildes (cwildes)" <cwildes@cisco.com> Wed, 23 July 2014 20:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5339; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1406148014; x=1407357614; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=ZHBka4ESyLmuC6J9XPH2vLA6g7Zd4Kq3bc2MahFDIqw=; b=OnkifmgHZnTzgxrJKYx19t3BzzOLaYcBsqCAwdAiQ3DJKrE814qYZqPT pqmtUg1GWgfewMIi5L3nT8RSjz7PVdlHeIVeo6yNqi0RV/UMcfHhYnmuR YxO8PhKF8Pdy+D+YhmXJgwYnWTHEBGOukH9LSPVy6Yjdi/0NXfVRxIqtN 8=;