Re: [netmod] [core] πŸ”” WG Last Call of CORECONF drafts: draft-ietf-core-yang-cbor-12, -sid-11, -comi-09, -yang-library-01 / -yang-cbor-12 review

Ivaylo Petrov <ivaylo@ackl.io> Tue, 07 April 2020 13:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ackl-io.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=8ATMdTvYksTMevIuulVvnxv9zyxIHXOaOR4+1iaUrHA=; b=Wu9TjYqJIylMxTN3kbv4zxySFigFklVlNADHsddl3MmVlEpCxRunvvMc5WPQIhqsDh glRwzt8/Zzp9GYpTQv34/qCAX6CvUhx4YfdxK6NxSDRAV+g3uqEHYNRXJbVzBS8qoIAZ wXwlYMe6/V4dPI+sV/Y1DmvYXIGezcqJWhzFEE/aAFbmHQrXhb+sO9A/mZIV423LlzZK d4TkxQQjKK75se2vAODKbD1OkmAzKZCpbmo+3I6s6Ow+gXaNFNLnHrYufo7kOwhX4mZd 1/jCB40BHtXKCodiJn4jPa++imwpjr84wvCKQAOOSsGOktPtTYOTEAAr2kZKOVLTNHQ6 ek+Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=8ATMdTvYksTMevIuulVvnxv9zyxIHXOaOR4+1iaUrHA=; b=n84ek+3ThKgk/iSSIQscvD5yqv8JG70R3ZmiP8xdnXfnRBFi5mOsA1FUmv47y8moOy UWwuGGJhRjKYKlDGvkRlGu34nKImupuRWQmddz7UNaGzQwRU6uOWmG0DBHCw8oZOviSR 9npYHy+tkdV7PdsguIqH1hMwoKQpXKGxiobJPrF/YYGGYFfR0VMQ36YPwD8HfWqXbwi8 x1awcEhsITCfU8cGM89MpNy3D2eIf1LLmqfSf/uuGUM7eAqLN/GHiC4m2urFklE3ygWS Bxw/x5pZOl2Rx5GmGLsCpWkgMZd0yxGbI0dcETTEeT5Z1UpIg9ZRzCE3D1gxR4uISVmf h81w==