Re: [netmod] syslog-model-11 single buffer vs list

"Clyde Wildes (cwildes)" <cwildes@cisco.com> Tue, 15 November 2016 21:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=67506; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1479243653; x=1480453253; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: mime-version; bh=f1aMddoBBoXPmrdTOluZFqwGnWgnp0hL5PNpu5mRKfM=; b=fbuI2icimO0g9vnx3x1jTs/P6nRQ56EwRGsc0fieL/xR8RfoEgnWpYFq n1h4J/B2ODVxVSxS88+UjF146IBJjRRxrFHcZWl2ghNIA71mqHbWzA1rd DD2VsdlX4dUjMsjnGchePjk7p0DZIHyBqelO+JQKNdXUqQaWGrVAi3QQh U=;