Re: [netmod] [Technical Errata Reported] RFC6110 (3362)

Ladislav Lhotka <lhotka@nic.cz> Wed, 26 September 2012 08:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=nic.cz; s=default; t=1348646827; bh=YxmjzHBKYigvLGAD2uDdx7FWeMkqqdK49bP3+vPj8rQ=; h=Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:From:In-Reply-To:Date:Cc: Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-Id:References:To; b=K2eRxW+P5jCpxSR07eItFvsQpciPA8YRBi5GE31O1a59DPuRlwYX6QL5MgHmtUDwr 4LuZml2qDE3s3qgn3ZPfc9ZQappvt5Q2IMvWGFdf8FFPl50nhmzuY+KAVmNecYOUDG k1itChkKpxQm/4HMe5/ZKIGx2betaNRZg5ySHXtY=