Re: [netmod] Adoption poll for draft-wwx-netmod-event-yang

Andy Bierman <andy@yumaworks.com> Wed, 19 February 2020 00:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yumaworks-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=WbwdJfVC1Pn+rVW3WQEtfDjRH8ErhpbGpctiNrTEckM=; b=RTNja4X1ZN0TfSyQbIniSQtG42EVynwVkaiq3PJKvb6wYOXJW6K8TLIeU05TOXAlZ0 UkbSCVxrz0NHNR9AuqrqknNa8rnbSV7V6gyLEfnPMzoOHwN+IuyQqPNeCYb5DOZI3nwb xgrZoReKtaaRJoFoMqOtgruKsppCtwcVxRKMsFrz16iMr7AUqQnGwCm260IqxRsRJHmi 7u/wNBEAMGN6cNnl2NULrWCFFBw1WGuQOitHGzZ+2ZdwabYEy400cI05eo/c/BXUth+P ki7yB8mK8mWZzrfxSxBLAiD5t+Y3GPu6YxM3CtJmVxTu1ryoEca7AEGrZ0dCaRGnAdi6 vaIw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=WbwdJfVC1Pn+rVW3WQEtfDjRH8ErhpbGpctiNrTEckM=; b=oJ9r+plxj92fngXcvaCLufnttQ+ZzYbEgz6ndS7XkWRWOl7D+IDnfgk3dx020GSFdk zlhdAN5PJgQwcgeL0fXlsYGXP6Ca4Tt1Dc4o0towrAi4nB2GT35Uapjgkz+XYDr52k4I fncvZjMqkMRYMUcYPCNoB3FOmaDJetK+hSRSC4ngpXXejGDLFkUOvdBwGpDe3wieuJh7 8c16xyr4P1IollbZP9RlS05+RuXBrk6TunqX06YsgyqVggcXGA97kc8PGneZFrvQ/tFL ZgUnYOV6GqTFRQErtsjbYzA2B6I4zSIEtvUIzSWovj+UCF2FLQF7nlLPyCo5u6t+3y/t I2Nw==