Re: [netmod] initial comments on draft-rwilton-netmod-yang-packages

Andy Bierman <andy@yumaworks.com> Wed, 30 January 2019 15:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yumaworks-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=jxttWrNpPiu0a+27Xob47oJrtKgEcaj+ayVh8x5CQyg=; b=WsuDn45M8uosPVEhybRXsSEG1EP+xUGtP+jFKI6+AliT7Wj/5Hzx2Q5bNHnptCIbzx y7eYNM7uZ6NUy6WiR9FBssMffaSpc8ek9vHhcfXfB0CGHJ3l/qutXXo/7ebzvifNYeC9 TucybGXfq/TdYlIHPLsDpD+5hTZNutWWeM6gFy+sxIsw4iiNqxHwFjkCFzDmbyYn48No KBtJ7C4+XB+B3Ye8ji7tYBX3ddnYxgmUKMKAL0IpP1uTJGRVR7SRdF2OIIMPJ7FjpJ7y 1kLL92iGKL3ZmNlfal0SkW1RDCcdYJpG+HO9MSoHh5oj11ZTxx8QmoHsli8uMzS6L5H0 cidw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=jxttWrNpPiu0a+27Xob47oJrtKgEcaj+ayVh8x5CQyg=; b=qrMwPc0ZIAPDgfwG7to9Z4LWyO0kSxfQ9Yu8f3dZpoIskt2i5fQGtMb6iiAnVuqbOT E8KA384fGeyxRAUEu3pVDsN9KjjWqy4u2Y6yZsA3RYVTEa0ifqVwgWb+BwtpxPTokdTw cfC9EFlBxbmVgEVL8V+YPaZSi0gZuPiX5c9xlhYj4YWJ19ymBM8RNBJ/fLbNuBsq41bQ t7c8ODqHO1oDsD0Lr5w3YAq3t55S7zs8YqfV/JNQkWXwCsK+Ds+sAe2GR1XC5t+BMJk/ Hj4m4FPG8KnqpGvLbyjuz9NJPWxUYkckTuUT61erC5FoQGVD2rqqCmcXp8VR8qPudX2l Ns3w==