Re: [netmod] leafref to lists that contain system-controlled entries

Robert Wilton <rwilton@cisco.com> Mon, 16 October 2017 10:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=16404; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1508150377; x=1509359977; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:mime-version: in-reply-to; bh=lz+fSCQPGHfejmmHTLWSd2xF3gjM25v12utwkkC2SP8=; b=ZKDyCYmS2DWhmx3Lwf+AFg1xnOF5nrYZQHWjFUqmF33IAMDED4GqziL2 AGn3zButdwdfDmFZZraAht5WJfi/26U1r3UkklU/ZeuT5TNA891Cb1jB7 F/GS+wbTaXiZWoskm/ZmQPULdiClxXMk8YfhQlPNfEW0iUQmCHNn8AsIS k=;