Re: [netmod] yang-instance-file include-defaults leaf

Andy Bierman <andy@yumaworks.com> Fri, 10 September 2021 15:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yumaworks-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=0Qiwi7WCkjWLQ2jAyKQh1sfJBuQZGy6QpVjpg6OFFqg=; b=YlmRUVQBmbeE4YOUmGAygKDZavU/bocLQWvWD9ezgXlcJT6kZMZBIMVsC/joVYWJeJ xRwAtUF6/yDrIjgXA2H2ttDMAVCBi9IKymUrzWIYAmtgeAa35GnCzWK1/28Ic/g4YJVR MyPfAiev2GIcXE8aQgZWt1o9w4dBP4VKqbLU8TNeANf+nsdiWJl3eT4hopuWZUlAWuOi 6HcNvniqvUrb00elbwyD1BDM5IfLpqPvnYVbSBV23cRhonG/+FZQgBLPL37c/i9Mnorc zHZZnDytmVcu7OcBwrlzQu54uiRU20G7wC9LypK82QcoU/c4eQH/6wHVbs9AFfvYcNMb 7OrQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=0Qiwi7WCkjWLQ2jAyKQh1sfJBuQZGy6QpVjpg6OFFqg=; b=YCcsO4JRwTV+ppN6Yi9sgOnkJrpUe/q/oTeZa0QKSAKwjFtCTZ/8bnkCo/rYiRakD1 SJJiwjp/cW0SXM1rTKS77Py6EjctrtQchORQDcdhfdUUA4i+tlirNr8GRdhiaWvQ8fQ5 qfFPIQQyrZ4w+q7MxYGWMx2o1SEqhElYmwiIYXspCVdRXQEfClP00J3XwTQW90sHTOET B2u5m0i938eG3eBGPgSqqN98Ub21PzyFJ4ip8b+Qr+3mEXDpJoKmYHHwyyX+NFltvAq5 zezhFZTtVNRWJMuRyj0/QINIXTdA65sUSAFHVNnknvLA5g8stXR5uQ+9PH0HXxHv8TM6 Awqw==
References: <CABCOCHQB8=kAXRejif=04ThzbSn87oqvDLB5=oJ2FVcAKrSg4Q@mail.gmail.com> <DM4PR11MB5438F5874CDEB4D78C9A5695B5189@DM4PR11MB5438.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CABCOCHRwzRajMmSd2mArLeLr8OOxTdLEid3bEDdVH0vgNysTfg@mail.gmail.com> <DM4PR11MB5438FBF7837C1147D786964CB5E99@DM4PR11MB5438.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <AM8PR07MB8230BEFDC5A967AB6293C794F0EA9@AM8PR07MB8230.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <DM4PR11MB543824EB074422075681CA9AB5C49@DM4PR11MB5438.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <AM8PR07MB82307EB8EBBE614C60DC8D1CF0C49@AM8PR07MB8230.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <CABCOCHQG_6qUUn9JzdrjmyiD8AQPsAPJXuLN+d+GfPnbHMpmbw@mail.gmail.com> <AM8PR07MB823050DF8EBE9F01D6E6C9B8F0C59@AM8PR07MB8230.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <CABCOCHS+OKJfcdmHC2+ticxBA3oeV3KiP-Pw6_Tdyi22e2bNZA@mail.gmail.com> <AM8PR07MB82305417FC2792163FF848CBF0D59@AM8PR07MB8230.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <CABCOCHTkEk8ZkqNESPV=Eqp1C8kOzgPjM3dsLYz2tb-R3NVqtA@mail.gmail.com> <AM8PR07MB8230A1B56CD9A58C3C570583F0D69@AM8PR07MB8230.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com>