[netmod] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-lear-ietf-netmod-mud-02.txt

Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com> Tue, 07 June 2016 08:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=12191; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1465288587; x=1466498187; h=references:subject:to:from:message-id:date:mime-version: in-reply-to; bh=AwZitKZJMUBwffn1QtowSvjJP7oNCvDXU+IU0llvFCU=; b=ZieqllbURsB9TKRrrIXv5yosOC/1YkaN9O7LUGC1X3Ihk0c0Aen4dB4i 6XnXMGG5t2lvDu4CqeWaKfyC/+XAXeQfTnDWF0VgEBPQ2lr7HjrWQLbjd TblYZu2L8geIGONGNP0SpH1bq3nxa0i3SDDV3v6uY89DOuehNGcZFuHFi s=;