Re: [nfsv4] WGLC review of delstid-02

Rick Macklem <rick.macklem@gmail.com> Sat, 08 July 2023 00:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20221208; t=1688774916; x=1691366916; h=content-transfer-encoding:cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from :in-reply-to:references:mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date :message-id:reply-to; bh=CK6zoMGEBMl4z5I6Iw9fRX8FbjU2dgL95jhLwrOA/Bg=; b=lQpcJawnRAXPYHsASI3okQPzEjxQzvGEIy7tHGzr/ZXCIOPtfkDB2pMCErVnyLFEFz g8hoK5n3ipL4qEn+7We02p0l493lkVmVcYSzCk/FEnuMg5nOttiQWiFKF66WEdxMP6u4 YnWZIuUDD5krLGRXZtnCVhwMtraqWrgJ/4VwbHTV5c3BehicNd/ExITyfgM8ZKlbozrr 7n+ReKbes+C9oZWRF4QXDInZ9KNAUHFf2+8vbNBD9bqRqpzHFFTB+pwayU+/fKKLwyyr YIAvqOPf4rPVYHNp65uVjycM5+iQt3hvRrnPrB2UWIPWKyTWodUS2fAFs4jO9icc0ykM Ih7Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1688774916; x=1691366916; h=content-transfer-encoding:cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from :in-reply-to:references:mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc :subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=CK6zoMGEBMl4z5I6Iw9fRX8FbjU2dgL95jhLwrOA/Bg=; b=cC57tKNpDCw+Mxeb7X1oElG+H1C7H8Rt+pSmCwO20cQuVmTtdbEO/Yo+QkT7NBi5Gr AdDLTmTJQY9rIu8PJTGwtiD4qrY2hfLKUYeeE7upCbMhg0UgKpNhyn5zVENJhMHChygD 09vETuXjgz8s0PAst5NqY0L84RSKmXF6E/w0GF0Yzq0hfjVOTZdSs6Nh/cdHLeCQjSZo Oukuxo6Bhw90YqYEEdEXCxRQXRJJo/lP6uYYBe3vnKqsh+hSIMT0jvN9M1/TTlnlNuVL xldajR1vnN4Rxr786xNe2qBNQdpPOKpSyDC728F7n6HuU8ZgyXgPgIR7z9LgFGaE2o3i Xw6Q==