[nfsv4] Upcoming discussion of draft-adamson-nfsv4-multi-domain-access-03.txt on Fed FS call.

"William A. (Andy) Adamson" <androsadamson@gmail.com> Wed, 27 October 2010 14:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=qtPNIh+Y/6fHjSlDhjKHdW4wIcqArNrNntktAZvhApg=; b=Y/AC86D70KCJ/I+f3ay+Aqnf+oxelaFUyQBUCHzPDoPGxUQkHTu4qwYilzlcNo3hal S7rTzpTA4j9bo4e7TUAh5nrs1/pH223n4QOCV7EyPap3IlDucfW7MgCS7kxJqGoKd6VD Sg2S81pkLYlLSVmOVVBHOTcb+ZND+DrpWOekI=