Re: [nfsv4] Ben Campbell's Abstain on draft-ietf-nfsv4-mv1-msns-update-04: (with COMMENT)

David Noveck <davenoveck@gmail.com> Thu, 07 March 2019 11:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=FM0cl+Wa9Y+gGZQWiqu/GylD8e1dD9EokkTNFDozCZY=; b=t7Wy/wyKwQKIs/AauwdIGtBWln99U5eWU1pN9Z4AgPfBS7wjiD2sPzA6xlVjqhtfhK UC2lSnKouFLatbCheskQqAIsgDXqBNV1O5zu+UB6kxq/fRWM6il2uOmbS2N9Afmn5icx jGFMt8TD3D5qRVyRuHEIRdrr38YanNCzVehwvkWUT5FGhaZHRE1ykw3bbPMHFNOYcuKA 05CkqEpm62SdmqbONNz/4KBNG/yFNea3xIqk90dwB9EcXCicefhcijo+saUobB5k/k4E mBoPbE0m/76FT/x4j4bRNKNWkpB+QzU/Qlr0C6rE/eEia8ofxzHFYM8w0GsXI0Nzxutt Hr8g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=FM0cl+Wa9Y+gGZQWiqu/GylD8e1dD9EokkTNFDozCZY=; b=J96EXlrZzpQID1MBBXNqcOpVX55IMAjImMr4bQVZ4wDOHWGSv3a/tWPB3aKqQoHzmv GPZZlXufRt6FL6Y1YpON70b8eCSmFlUMO+Pb2sJc4O0vYYOTlZPllSN59WBNAW7QtzRN e54bGd/1x7OQ9eATw3S+Vpps1o9Y2+pJZFV9pL4kYG5R6t46DNvLL+LxBCOE6KYsLbb+ LZGRU+HQErLiqf/Q6vTmvoIa5tQlcWrrLX/1D6AxK594aLeHS85/MujJf54I6AgETsR7 o5q7wiME2cZTEfIyAuNEwDVlHtP2uv5A8eWlFMp/lYKSI4C/JhQfqqtIuuXfqwEaxH+g m59g==