Re: [nfsv4] Ben Campbell's Abstain on draft-ietf-nfsv4-mv1-msns-update-04: (with COMMENT)

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 07 March 2019 18:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=/nbuH4gnVu70+mz/bPkcNNCZmwX5cq6c94m9/Um5QdY=; b=oqv/Gjz42SfEQQ0moafqmTr9cKuCIAPeCy5cCjnDZl4EcRiOOoPl2SrofyQOupe1Li qTq4nhjYii/F5CRSFyemUMn5E6mRjcVdaZbrSwpNER6g9gdY0kMuGKjXol159xlCUydK kPancG0tJQs8h+n4T34EBtBCQcgJRPH83pdmmkFbiSDvU1c8U2trzVyNuQ9bKJGZXXuA M9vSW5AvYi86cBR2pf2YxCyM1xxuSeIL7VqPxWvraFsEqGa8nSrPE6pK9OhCp5bSXgw3 03gZ3+xlhkGpQHuJKecmAPkSQo/abiCwmMc6Q3OpI6/gBBgbMYMh/8B+jlEm5Ot4dztd oNhA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=/nbuH4gnVu70+mz/bPkcNNCZmwX5cq6c94m9/Um5QdY=; b=MiEUTNOoZRbbP9RPZY8pxM4WfHSYzmS2tES4r+RX8a2H2Z5/PfrcdH81CccWDv6m7Z HQ5rfA6KEpquoBUlGdVsllfIq9DUnNXcWWYijaPygolgaIGLqz75YdhLRejehbV0U0W7 Gnb++4vRFG9tXN2VSXfJTCY5K3rPiXMcXwrnBMm9AYXm8P89YJ3SGkM6JqzOy/uEcq0H 9A4hppuzV2YfDtqLh/jrkJsl1U0COJBnQ/UjjOSscrf/o/MWGVXZrI8HQg6Kfo0uwfDP n5twnnXkAgEpwr3PUqtXUoxNQGfpCtSqzc9Ge6bFJHltezplltmqiIWshdFkPhPribXr K4Ow==