Re: [nfsv4] WG adoption of draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-security

David Noveck <davenoveck@gmail.com> Tue, 23 January 2024 14:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1706021116; x=1706625916; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=1KcKF4XNzWaMxxAwd3tvwqxlC5BjaThEEFEbZIsus7c=; b=gfXlZbr/DWCrej/rgvJH956wuK8NOquNHxMZ2qTjdtowQThw3Vlo5Bj57dHyzosbKq fkNOVE2cbEE++twNqKJE/I137ZMfV2uV1gkWlF7Cr4W9t+8oHrwosbZCsB+DcJV5vF/r 7lckjGXlynUkUlKUGaUxkD/DAXmTmt7VtVhuy5jCyY0LojVbcsDdfL3AXyNJosA/uFgc 6nR7im4KgpyMX+94zj1u9M7X5fc0KKXrPEVbBrYyVp6HLBy8ej1xdtdhe8M4MAKRx1L6 +bzFWEQqKfzwC/66kgAMQTkjTjHwmWIPzwdFWBuMn68CfvZu+M9TCaEFbAwG1NRoX19G wPdQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1706021116; x=1706625916; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=1KcKF4XNzWaMxxAwd3tvwqxlC5BjaThEEFEbZIsus7c=; b=eRT4DcqT4716ViAuj0z7zWjKWCwnjjNg9+MFQrlqg+C/iIWBmRugmDV3VTeGTVZaab Qr9pBXYvTnurQRuXQicJU50gDE/MfLm5Qo7xH9zGI3ZTe5wIckQV31/BytkP6e4hqHt+ Tn4SgoprFkCGBt2vY7j9zRN1K3igWvR5reVjTJ0Vcikv40hhw+AO4BcCLaFLMlV+L+zA PofpOzfXyZpz3ZeEd/Rx5AQDLteXx6hHERjAcjnmQgOLSDpIe0JtKUZok3SUBjuofhdz QICQ7C4j9EQSYGz7edB/RPPcJA//JVm7R7B2tT699heK72uS+QkiTuwJ7Lvb4kS4lYZm //9Q==