[nfsv4] Review of stefanha-nfav4-rpc-over-vsock-00 (part three of three)

David Noveck <davenoveck@gmail.com> Fri, 15 December 2017 20:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=LkQqqppXNJJ1UAXiNYXdF3/EJWrb/ozigNudZpVrGB4=; b=EdhI8dAysV4iIjyTo+YX1z0Rb6vPwy64yvqfGyGRX71QgYQgLvJChj+8Rdz4aXOfLH 3Y8iyBUEFgkoCS4I+RnrRRHrBLeYv5l9nqTV1bB8IPQY76gkI/ZG039nOXCOFFRj9cql J55DfKnQg2KyycjZV3qp8sl1QmGvBctPn5w02KTV4LXy9p4cGOwIaet+TePj20HpLJOH cJ1dJCsVpZs0t0UdC5aLBgtYA3PNR2CcsdoEt6nn3ORHH2g+y8qHBgeSnG5/K0KlgoI3 kw5emwv2y0rY/wYNFfpy2xJh/c/2VSMq9Yz058HjspdL6W2dLSFmH6Sx/o5AtyjIsvyu fcCw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=LkQqqppXNJJ1UAXiNYXdF3/EJWrb/ozigNudZpVrGB4=; b=DJzGyWj/1a2wqFnloyJbdpjdBS9/JKmM1QCL8eBYc+IISgPFiHjhbf+72Yqhr5swIp BwF+UCfwsPySZq/FbGbOiC7SIn7Uy2Vo+SC0sSBGp3uRtJYs+raYLQ4OYqGyf7c2IpfR VMQ4hOFMalvH5Jlg7CHhrqIERj/2kKQRjeyQkSJJG6SRqMD3uzUkK0YZ9YeVUCzDfgyB eeUu70GtOO6Mj2qHTOrnl+6WmoedMfOtb2hb6N4wRwPfJ9x78kb/UJ1k5S7YIZ4Hc8zw mO4ijwBhmvj2jyb+xzDGtJa1uA/l88FNZFvsaDUH1sfL1y6w7ZlbqWB4Cb4iUu4a2cKd pKdw==