[nfsv4] my (partial) review of draft-ietf-nfsv4-multi-domain-fs-reqs-00

David Noveck <davenoveck@gmail.com> Wed, 31 December 2014 01:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=ESrHzy19bLzYsSkKGuj3qRibCIN9B8zMud0/FDg4lKg=; b=fYM2aHZYAoDkHRKnVpVLxm/bnSme6W7Vd3YLbuNy+5vQ8xEHV7EqPakxZ0yTARa+iY UUMqrfx8lMX+8O64leI8Vf9ds/iZ3UXlr/my2Ubk+SmhLZpsNm7VVRJOouBjHBvYZKVl P0+9TPufIeIRu5OIZ+9X+k8YEvJmvtStE/7PdHCKX0HhmSTfICnNgUBcDvSCSQu5WKSt aPGc3VvXDahjl1u5kD5QbSg+QjzuivQeDCRckMyVEAJRKPF+s5iI7oVJFga8CSkGwWA4 +0e11oLzgPzUo0peVJ7Cu9FocJCGtSD9dmtsjJkm/SeI3fuQTnz8PHy7U9dE1DM3GrzA z8aQ==