Re: [nfsv4] I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-mv1-msns-update-02.txt

David Noveck <davenoveck@gmail.com> Wed, 07 November 2018 16:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=nIqR8O8RGN8LNScP3F+IdSdcu0KbYtZofk/itAZgJ4g=; b=phHXueiztYYEs0C76wiIz2TRXPIMoTo1H5q5O3EAXpMag5QKwjZYffJgNmEQp8Zncg x4G4IG0JWw8MqUFy796IPQJIfj5+GT/SnOuAjhI/K39EL9C67bDdzqaxTOZeQOEYQjMi yuQ7yQuWoC4rVaMzfV7BcDwn/BDE9V+Dl6Y+xP7K6XQUsMjD8l6/ZcZGe6PQ1VERbLbY xjlxP8VMBwBbL5OkFtnmnCKFzKRNCpMJwi8MkvL2N7nIxDNJAQlS7QZWrq/3hcxpd07v 9ubARs3NUAGXbrDGt3jZ83dRDw45rF5bz9ExWjWw80bX1VogJOkg1CDvu02/ZQFgnrOk FoMQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=nIqR8O8RGN8LNScP3F+IdSdcu0KbYtZofk/itAZgJ4g=; b=rGTBFTUBNDDRc0RJjyOqZeGBwS91AkEldIVw8Acml6u3e/io883KnZnoFntAEm8+gB cEVA9jPO8fw85xkaO4XwQdSlfdRmvzjpAPz3kkHKakNdNGl/0jQ7BXGqw1znOacfD5+T 6CPTO+B5ov635uIJk09UkRcLJxxf0D4m6ALKOiYNCU0ZCDIqY78vNK2W1yzJrOBUoB6Z qmLlbgn4XejpdBEu42WhXeFj4vretNHzbaUlaUbyEqGK+5rjmT15QN201riJ96UDdN3W yk770seim9zMBEz7DYwfyGO51NlMPQJLpHjYgQqeGgclgpNa49+SBpvws/MFxEFXLCUT c+dA==