Re: [nfsv4] Working Group last call for NFSv4.1 - ending September 23rd

David Noveck <davenoveck@gmail.com> Mon, 02 September 2019 12:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=we6wT/x2c6wYl8PJurkg7AMiC54ZVb2tjtLH0jqEi1Y=; b=OsUL0dnE5e2V7832fv8MaO+CZEXW1sDt9U1a7NkZ6KbpvqNElxjl+yFTx5VVZj/orx aSjtpOpNtR9YiTjC53/Mp3wdV526a+/Fg9kMclESIYhJHguxPeiSuHBnLb3gNNVKZdJI tiZ6Czrh6XcQIyjt4pJ9ch0r96eisfp0BySMHoQ8+IjLVPKWwlf/iYK8mMSMDkhFl2Lx 1s+TCm5aLMomfyRNVhk8WQyEUvJFqLsNyaa56W6EtF51mMzwDRNb6CTp7aCU4fveuTTE AxGLLWn8J/etGAsWBWdbsOYncci7HihapEZ61blUU0JApQJITenQz92e252JDgQZ4ohy 7KtA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=we6wT/x2c6wYl8PJurkg7AMiC54ZVb2tjtLH0jqEi1Y=; b=pmRTqJvno0ZKl1A3k8WqVonokrbJhnBX5TOYWB1u4z/7AR4rMhY/3YFPIRpdCnBNZS S32RGOTcF55jb956SewvKiXYpal1OLfanWNZ8z+GnLjzXL4nwoG6NCyAB8onZqM/6FG7 F3VsJ2s0L0nBx95SHymd84V5HKq3zdNwDMwzKGxr4S8x6Lqupwts0oTdSGV9hOPFp/xI sNLLb0TID0wPDqslDtA1qGzppr+SJNsFROevvDr+HR0+v2RvfzbYMoHUH9+QRl9CiQfZ OqOyFeTbQSV7gdwzjyCA0a8dmG5uj8eS9yICpsOVvPh0DMAjdWY9q8Xb2D7gRy6hC77h 5buQ==
References: <CAFt6BakQXokBr4ecM3O0ou5wj8QzwGovJBCy9LF_Akkmv2z_1g@mail.gmail.com> <CADaq8jcVcr187ANDhJ=UkYx6CX68r=cy7+T2zgGb=CyBh9=axw@mail.gmail.com> <CAFt6BanoBZd0qkWA7bqfQoMfiaJne8=NTQUMWkYLQrT16=-4gg@mail.gmail.com> <36E9F432-13F6-462C-B2BD-6BE86AB342FC@gmail.com> <CAFt6BanYLDZ6r7_VyrUSNyh1QgGhv5cLGYRpcPKEAPaC1pihnQ@mail.gmail.com> <CADaq8jf_+hwVh3UQa14665VS19TyM5-enetp+_XKY9fMC7CYeA@mail.gmail.com> <CAFt6Ba=puKCsy1-qT1GQEAPxJtT5RzqwHbKtAGz9Pff2fsBLUA@mail.gmail.com> <CADaq8jcpjnzgdKnVTrHspj4uWJGZf4WLwy60SNXG_Hr0NywdZw@mail.gmail.com> <0a9e2fa5d5c1983b7e249a19b03ef19874193a5d.camel@ericsson.com> <CADaq8jd3R5N23ZjgM9-3jNYETRgLr-OSThgpL88Z2yAJd-5-cg@mail.gmail.com> <d9018672bbc25fe3707426415d1afefb08a55639.camel@ericsson.com>