Re: [nfsv4] status and next steps for RFC5664bis

Benny Halevy <bhalevy@tonian.com> Wed, 15 May 2013 17:37 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding :x-gm-message-state; bh=bOwKMIoFEBrdn1WDn5EpJnIKcBjS/YftGVqPLuN61eE=; b=LzMEWYoK3EP6XpRRBGVV1SmUuUSwXQEQTmOC7AA2qL7STWZqWStSpf4qtd6oeAINOL CgwYPa0nJT3xfnzyepJi3DNy+anya7ZMRpD6ygi/CMz01LBtOW4WL+A3BuYacalPc60V PbtLn/KvNHohKE1Tq/ETjCFH1m//YTmoteobAgndnLpGvEeYkt1IKI+fmFBUGELZbvaN 4OSttXcZ/FQ+f8bIVREPBGERd+hEw+kXmO7RWbEbkE/yuA0ooBVuhNPEr1CJ5xW5zTO3 isFrk4TCxWIVJKqynMUjVpdsEqRfzM5d8Kkj1bgfabO5Ub4HxMjiioQahEyUR6+CJN9i 83Lw==