Re: [nfsv4] rfc3530bis-28 draft - i18n material

"Black, David" <david.black@emc.com> Wed, 30 October 2013 22:41 UTC

From: "Black, David" <david.black@emc.com>
To: "Haynes, Tom" <Tom.Haynes@netapp.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 18:41:07 -0400
acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: "nfsv4@ietf.org" <nfsv4@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [nfsv4] rfc3530bis-28 draft - i18n material

>  so perhaps we should set up a side meeting on 3530bis i18n for later in the week?

Sounds good.  How about right after the précis meeting?

[David B] Ok, that would involve skipping the Operations and Administration Plenary, or at least its first part, but let's plan on meeting then, at or outside the précis meeting room (Plaza A).

So rather than drag in new business for the WG, is there any way we can do this meeting during the actual WG meeting?

I.e., can we close out old business before starting up new business?

[David B] Unfortunately, a conflict with the T10 SCSI standards meeting prevents me from being in Vancouver on Mon & Tue, so I will not be at the nfsv4 WG meeting.

Thanks,
--David