Re: [nfsv4] [EXTERNAL] Re: Review of draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpc-tls04

Tom Talpey <tom@talpey.com> Fri, 06 December 2019 21:44 UTC

To: nfsv4@ietf.org
References: <CADaq8jdbQJFKS7xoeP+wLMhT0e8gSQQeqHDsV7PHNbT_YC+hSQ@mail.gmail.com> <11820D8F-A192-46EE-AD32-8561BCBE31A2@oracle.com> <MN2PR21MB143931B6F1DC40FF6A765AAEA05F0@MN2PR21MB1439.namprd21.prod.outlook.com> <CADaq8jf5Dh8bMmA2fcDKBknTbz-Oah1dZH=KRawjSRtOa6zh5w@mail.gmail.com> <63ADA2AC-815D-4899-B863-4FD321A968ED@oracle.com> <MN2PR21MB143950BE6F7130739D1280CAA05F0@MN2PR21MB1439.namprd21.prod.outlook.com> <741F6898-6A1B-4968-BC63-B9CDBB97C16F@oracle.com> <b1b36bba-2d60-3665-db67-0e58a2c82dc7@talpey.com> <CEB4BEE5-2BC3-44BB-873F-57FD24F00E45@oracle.com>