Re: [nfsv4] Comments on draft-ietf-nfsv4-lfs-registry-00

Thomas Haynes <thomas.haynes@primarydata.com> Tue, 02 September 2014 18:00 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:content-type:mime-version:subject:from :in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id:references:to; bh=SX0JZUX6Cyi8cGIquOXBMZ70Y8Osb7mF8P6um0OzXgI=; b=Ivr5xJ4BbtQ/fp73Ywb2x1pdhvU4Xy96xabFf1InXOBKy2yUZygHQefJyGFxTD9KWo esMQcq/umfdGxiAxBqg/ra78pBhr4/vUoMzYkOsyLrlAOorAv08QyhAleYpaLfFh8R4y 2yz+6qfJ/7Fz1M4JypysK98t4GK9XSrQzV9r+ePpfcIgPuvtswy+fxA+GzzcnNUhk17Q ODszKIWRuiUHiJxocEPpZfFRCWcRRQ2KG5ReV6fJpG7ar3jNZF0nGuSTkueNTsU7yYX5 rU3cszzH6cBqOu/uH5gYWOygj9Y/hgYn7GrMSuyhzjxMRFSC/v7GMMkLJ86Xjn5R9BNk NwGA==