Re: [nfsv4] AD Review of draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5666bis-08

David Noveck <davenoveck@gmail.com> Tue, 10 January 2017 23:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=j1NJOh5mgVuZUaLKoTFMhtu6op+YnKFGYDrOWpX5DUY=; b=nkTYlEUuVYZNvxW63IG+D22F1+rS6KLL2JPlt90+XFOHbLI6h4j9lCYWR2BDD2g0yZ Ab5jK9YwoSTRXl5XjVW5yyIwRYA7qSaZv9qv2gnMpRoUhmTdaipEj/RJc9ThAoxoZK3a HbGRen23xnaZzxIjV0srEpDd2hX8jtggFH3qSJVF/TtAe8ObL5om1HQ3xLC0Uaq6SdBM tniNPqvIhG+ZFzsJXO8G8G9lKPrA8OAin6xzF56YM7PF72mYP5RbJ0dSzJTi6IPwMnK3 CIgcmOLJybmoaEM2dcDQ1+ITzavABoffzkS+PBLZO1ubTqH5ivKoQTEvdAhnL1eEdaN/ /XWA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=j1NJOh5mgVuZUaLKoTFMhtu6op+YnKFGYDrOWpX5DUY=; b=XF60l63tEETCSo+0Ijp3CouYId18LOtK3mp7GJq4mdN3TUfUxpXQ/lmR6ZTV/B+jxj DVlvyWJ4Svp3qClJeW/kPADNqYlW70r9ZUE1z0R8MB4Cifs8oIAWRZ/doH1tQrYP08y0 hA5innrInuLbv/Uy25xWdmMlJS1PqFJo6zuYv7bxTES4zrNRGUolr9A6wTQAnfoAu5Gi TgG190tHHk2qcZURGUxQv+Q97w59cPVnqt6SUhoCI7ZrfojPmfpQ8ljVesF/CbsQenEO TSGkiQZzn0d68upyj44VtFvhO5XHtIVx5UEG0QEqRphSJqYGDm0aJa052UB6wl5+R0Qp evKw==