[nfsv4] Review of draft-ietf-nfsv4-flex-files-08 (part one of three)

David Noveck <davenoveck@gmail.com> Sat, 21 May 2016 14:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc; bh=1M21Ost5zJoEDeDAeFRtL8a/r12bVcYsW8829WnRZvw=; b=karKSo9p8Q38lZAB/+cEx2BBcHF/fC5HZ75IIctc0/axS7LVZoZnl4p25OX9wFisT1 Q5OEaZqt1xrbn+ct100uw3C+YZMjePkStHJTCemecvf04PskketU43bXQk6Sc1L/UBxu 8BDzLb9YiQeMVq2M0bR6lHeYenA2ovHeWX55WpNAgqyd/engKRhQj33NbGdPz2XLGcki XohvCl2xIrFPcV6yrj2ChJkWmEHBdWIaOjmpA4WTBFoZJDzdtkenHiluSgbnoU1osLCl xlFq4F7eoX/2IaPrGDImqzRwWaHERtBHVeGg/99q1V6do7K7F45GDz3P0zSnLdIPyA/q 31zg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc; bh=1M21Ost5zJoEDeDAeFRtL8a/r12bVcYsW8829WnRZvw=; b=amxMh5qi1LtwdEjSubDNrC2nyTKzYxJM8UfP6DlGJ8G+L7wF0whdmgVS3Jrm26J79R leJg9999KFKpcGgp6sv2Yp628alPG7Q5tI4RKlvuzod6E5e9iZ19N3/G2+21IIJxqJod 6+cMDTf2DS/BP3lwtgn9Js3GUDadPuKC9i6pj351zWLV6EP5dX6EByqavg8fE7WI6cCk +Dif+oaLilZVZUKILKYTVyGR51ANMtxEY/xfyiXn2SFBkiPqAlqTkalIkV+ob1qAzyDK BAoKMkdR5LJEc4yz2/wVP0Sp9zhAw6LwC2j3U1h+SKZXgCZBXaGEgl4Dgsn1x2ze9lND dDNA==