Re: [nfsv4] NFS over TLS for floating clients

Chuck Lever <chuck.lever@oracle.com> Wed, 01 April 2020 20:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=oracle.com; h=content-type : mime-version : subject : from : in-reply-to : date : cc : content-transfer-encoding : message-id : references : to; s=corp-2020-01-29; bh=3l7VKxEMsD4gBtR8OqbGdwd8+TZrlm8qm6yIRIytgeM=; b=F7V+JXVXGrVtxvPosKoQ9oNjnZYV8fgWDP3HbTUbN3WqAb9vjhYxtLTaKIlwnopW3s6+ Rq/BLbtEOaiBapcwngB1q+7aDC11Fg4Eo0AWoaVXGODHSAPH2ldv0p/mrvZFnWh+GdkO iEIv281NnGHj0vWmXSpTDCY2mtsxYgMWeTIhYfImnPgsYx6MCqcI4+hFvP0bEHbPKcwY 3zZyKjvsWLhlIBmDefWQYUe2BIr1VRureF5j76PEDcONcb9/Htf1bs/jQwy/FhvjWavd qdl9+J671yxltDtoyrWpnobDG8Mn0E95w25+s3t2WO5zrBvcjhSNjKDDPBYWBA9tWN0N gQ==