Re: [nfsv4] AD Review of draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5666bis-08

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 20 January 2017 15:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=yZJF8WGIuKc+rekMFojqshfqsAcyStf1B74Ms79AqQI=; b=HSrDh/MNMq9+NMkZaR+ZSwXqH7RmkZf5ULFEQKs4IzYq0/ZYnxCYDK+bd5Oqvy5MXo NWEi605je1N+22Yc8QSXupk3d7UhgGXea4TNV1GC1wOVcHP2ednq3TfXXx5SHUYKbkex E5U+pC5PFSAwCYdc/JHu7Mz33JmURNKDQZWQVUTZ+LLgREJQU05D6R7pCwVhXetl3uqW CHGv5lybjIrd2a7YNVm/wk58HvyVo5dc6YQSvhllP883GEiPQ2/ngXRxNWmbAFFjujC9 YwiMLeA70cS9NekVUdCixtFOrWEuJ4jtw3tSptgZgEP3+1k092l2tnWGsbRMbMm3dR2g hqWw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=yZJF8WGIuKc+rekMFojqshfqsAcyStf1B74Ms79AqQI=; b=Gxh/3nqrdOqRmeDIRSe42cidNDZzSgn9OFNsVASIZzVrVVPp+NLfOiBsvzUVNGzMLX p3jpTfxLJgXE3lms7lvFXU1hf4rNZGguGSy00vBa+83mV5HUQccCfcPtkxjEwiUv9JDT 7SBaaqsV3oW/OXtREtf/FqGRDQsK0mfhuJB/oIThFAhjHlJyxLsVJCf7SqahelH+xdeq kdEGefxS2PmGK/fNEp9Gqn/Dm/dLpUUcPCLmbDhhFtWruBZ6Eqgk8pOKRSdGKYco7Qxc S12oh3IhhewqbJcwEp/wegEiBRC1V7MvwvmTn8cGThpxh8owy59hTJenpw/dAt90JCVM bYLg==