Re: [nfsv4] Alissa Cooper's Discuss on draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc3530-migration-update-07: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

David Noveck <davenoveck@gmail.com> Sat, 23 January 2016 13:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=K0eSlsEaL6XTjvrzMj9BbObnN9jCs6wBHIKRYcfunuE=; b=fI7YuGGD5n5J+r1wasxV/XWgnH23q/nP2SFTuRCt57iPKPGJp05umP6emoMZnfIyrc 67VXjBnV7sHepXXYtEECSRGzjsTkpNM3ibw5+wxjOjW02h0Q0BblkLwIQTwub3ThU46U tmiU8MiK6I28fyv2/+L+3T3wNxktSVW7NN2AI8OppvQpB+5GFZFY2X+0v/HjtrAhGjUZ widSvMCbtgmDO9uyn8Wrgrm+Kb7QFulvmgLk+LF3g8LXbZ/6ns4oHijaqpP0Xhs+/6/e CHlm7IIHzNvNH8DbV3iji1EjC7GgquX1VMwzblXcqgShk59+xrHfUbtOhfZexx5QalMB +eEg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=K0eSlsEaL6XTjvrzMj9BbObnN9jCs6wBHIKRYcfunuE=; b=OqBTupNojeztcCYojusQys7aCtUmXtrkBaLikciCYMrzI/EIES+8EEJqzmAxKIb5/9 9sA1RfwJsipHtB218KGGsm9OJbfMhLSrgJA8C3nNIWpai/cHq3tDlsuK2mFc+yalzdEB D9U0Gxcy7cCi6fVXj9O6bhQtTQT+OLKLrA/Mx6fMPeS0XQOauH9BIdkCp8ZiLZClHt+M MVss0GRn2fFMNBR/XCTJznHgTbTJYEFi2icfX7LwjnEtBxIArgDTPEy7MfjjoiBA2s8G SJsHWVqkdu8bVj4sl3zjTanrUs71VnK0RKus5/LZYunu+O+C1nCDSI20BMNYGONL1ZpK BMng==