Re: [nfsv4] I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-flex-files-13.txt

David Noveck <davenoveck@gmail.com> Wed, 16 August 2017 01:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=klFbLd+NhW2Azd+TrpGbNNRFR95OWggtwjD+SsIVzLg=; b=Vj1064e+UuVVK2wi6yFFDG2C2yEr5LwKzKLGUdMMUN+gLUzNnjE1VVRXEX+8eHOXOe r6q4M/MmKyRdDDvJZ9qthzubWgCiJBdcVzm7lJi+nWUrq5cmKllVDY9lEn4AGmwrmoIa CYnfUCbmzV/ZUvs/auDWfFB3Mor9lTyGTox8BJQ/yDTv9Q0O+cdOXY/EYWkYmd3XsJg7 MGrRmMIZFNYyiT0xG5uzrvLRHonwOp/qQF7jd/PtMNEELscARV2F64+n2blka+HzevBC o2yg04OFfeDi1jizv1j/Iw0oNE4ZmGcP94Ujn2l75nf3LL5m3hZCcWLO846uoCKADlMO LjIg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=klFbLd+NhW2Azd+TrpGbNNRFR95OWggtwjD+SsIVzLg=; b=BhC3jSI6gHzI3y5OvNk1W9YAjB9zMOtsS/REH5vGdtDEV9OUCHMnfuchntpQ1v/jV2 Z/Qi5x8GYtSPUmG4C1YAsFL7GUa7yKkQGv9BTWgRHnUDFzl1kNgDs7r0sZwlzjcYb8MW OsF5lepHcB/plA7MOFrknA6nHEEpS1BbE9k6PXxt5NMDAl12hMbw/6/eNugJPTCIcCIc x9ZmGS0duZMVK2Gt85hjzTVmeGAkDs/D3RBNxx9h8sJzVC4Rb96wJ0gVIozTn6TcIJDh 5QZQWV7mmtqC42yOYmQwSViTPPalOYE2J1/E3UZu7jpgY0Z9Dcqv628Qm+H4bndTwzCR B65w==
References: <150214681284.12459.7958419961024288184@ietfa.amsl.com> <01E22DE7-123E-4765-908E-AF79FD8E4C5E@primarydata.com> <CADaq8jfVy-9LHPxJz818bLKwg0HSmpGLcR2dEsLkidEHZUShuw@mail.gmail.com> <CAFt6Ba=zox9Cyu--WwGtLpF2MQOEjJppaQvjrL+qsTZv918jig@mail.gmail.com> <CADaq8jdZ28Wr+FV4MYMgO8T17mtxnypZFk+H+PoMom_nFNiHMQ@mail.gmail.com> <11E1F753-1A14-439A-BE4F-25FF044BA35B@primarydata.com> <CADaq8je8yiZ_mx6UADhy65h_fXXsUH==VEj6+fGYuKN7r_g91A@mail.gmail.com> <C9EF1F87-F62C-4049-8710-D8B9577A9B44@primarydata.com>