Re: [Nfvrg] results of virtual IMS and virtual SBC testing using COTS hardware. Thanks.

"B. Khasnabish" <vumip1@gmail.com> Tue, 15 December 2015 22:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=PjqpKe75BO3pQX5tQ4NZxxi5Ph3xMXeFx4xUTiqJ4qg=; b=GdLSSkJHnlutxBD0BdKDwR8PgomlzRI+9tV6nYr673kiHQt/O13hPKxJp5it9tL1ET BTcXcPoSSxeNbSxJseh+Q9CkpgpXsOO9XVTCM6LcFBdhIP3UQ/jGHxNDFg4EchEk0F24 tH5+aWNsINJSGi10dXAoUqC7+SU/3KYFL+uTWRy2VxM4q0omMotn7ByJWAiM0xdab2sp ZwFiMxkjzZzeGzthk+MHCcPLtRmrTD1ianwY3WqMG1qvGymjRgLoXkM8k7pnq8bxh/P1 FgXcuUb9xoQJBwCPh3Kn6mCioqDec8D5e45mKINSA4inrDzUaSEljwsJgfPSaDzSrEfY CUuw==