[NGO] DHCP and Partial Lock Examples in Kalua and - how Kalua meets the requirements

<martin.storch@nsn.com> Thu, 06 March 2008 16:05 UTC

Subject: [NGO] DHCP and Partial Lock Examples in Kalua and - how Kalua meets the requirements
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 18:04:10 +0200
From: martin.storch@nsn.com
To: balazs.lengyel@ericsson.com, ngo@ietf.org

WARNING: contains banned part
--- Begin Message ---
WARNING: contains banned part
--- Begin Message ---
Hi Balazs, All,

please find attached some of the examples we prepared so far:
These are:
- DHCP and DHCP augmentation examples from RCDML Requirements Document
- Partial Lock RPC

Other examples are in preparation.
Please let me know whether the examples are sufficient for your comparison.

Please find also attached a new version of the Kalua draft extended with the
examples above and two tables showing how Kalua meets the RCDML
requirements and the use cases for for SMI and MIB Modules discussed
in the NGO maillist.

http://www.ersue.de/I-D/draft-ersue-netconf-kalua-dml-01a.txt or
http://www.ersue.de/I-D/draft-ersue-netconf-kalua-dml-01a.html

Cheers,