(ngtrans) final ngtrans agenda for Orlando

Bob Fink <rlfink@lbl.gov> Fri, 20 November 1998 01:39 UTC

Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 17:21:15 -0800
To: ngtrans@sunroof.Eng.Sun.COM
From: Bob Fink <rlfink@lbl.gov>
Subject: (ngtrans) final ngtrans agenda for Orlando
Cc: 6bone@isi.edu
Sender: owner-ngtrans@sunroof.Eng.Sun.COM

NGtrans Folk,

This is the final ngtrans agenda for Orlando (at least until the meeting :-).

NGtrans WG meeting time is:

	Tuesday,  December  8 at 1300-1515

For your reference, the IPng WG meeting times are:

	Thursday, December 10 at 1530-1730
	Friday,   December 11 at 0900-1130

If I've forgotten something, just let me know before the meeting.

Thanks,

Bob

===
NGTRANS Charter Update, 5 mins - Tony Hain

Transition Mechanisms I-D to replace RFC 1933, 10 mins - Erik Nordmark

Last Call on SIIT for Experimental RFC, 5 mins - Erik Nordmark
<draft-ietf-ngtrans-siit-03.txt>

Last Call on NAT-PT for Experimental RFC, 5 mins - George Tsirtsis
<draft-ietf-ngtrans-natpt-03.txt>

Last Call on 6Bone Routing Practice for Informational RFC, 5 mins - Bertrand Buclin
<draft-ietf-ngtrans-6bone-routing-01.txt>

Categorizing Translators between IPv4 and IPv6, 5 mins - Kazu YAMAMOTO
<draft-ngtrans-translator-00.txt>

Dual Stack Hosts using the "Bump-in-the-Stack" Technique, 10 mins - Kazuaki Tsuchiya
<draft-ietf-ngtrans-dual-stack-hosts-00.txt>

A SOCKS-based IPv6/IPv4 Translator Architecture, 15 mins - Hiroshi KITAMURA
<draft-kitamura-socks-ipv6-trans-arch-00.txt>

SOCKS64: An IPv4-IPv6 intercommunication gateway using SOCKS5 protocol, 5 mins - Kobayashi Shinji
<draft-jinzaki-socks64-00.txt>

A Dynamic Tunneling Approach, 15 mins - Hossam Afifi & Laurent Toutain

Manipulating the 6bone registry objects through a web interface, 5 mins - Florent Parent

6bone Routing Behaviour, 5-10 mins, Ivano Guardini

Filter Policy for the 6bone backbone, 5-10 mins - Rob Rockell

A Production IPv6 Research & Education Networks Initiative, 5-10 mins, Bob Fink

6bone status report, 5-10 min - Bob Fink/David Kessens

-end