Re: Was RE: (ngtrans) Next steps

changwen <changwen@attbi.com> Tue, 26 March 2002 06:07 UTC

From: changwen <changwen@attbi.com>
To: Moter Du <moter.du@siemens.com>
Cc: ngtrans@sunroof.eng.sun.com
Subject: Re: Was RE: (ngtrans) Next steps
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 23:55:48 -0800
Sender: owner-ngtrans@sunroof.eng.sun.com

Was RE: (ngtrans) Next steps----- Original Message -----
From: Moter Du
To: 'changwen'
Cc: ngtrans@sunroof.eng.sun.com
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2002 9:06 PM
Subject: Was RE: (ngtrans) Next steps

When a dual-stack-capable-MNv6-whose-MIPv6-home-agent-has-no-IPv4-address
moves into IPv4 domain and starts updating its binding, the mechanism it
delivers the binding update are exactly one of NGTRANS tools which make a
dual-stack node retains IPv6 connections within IPv4 domain.  The draft

====> If there is such a mysterious mechanism, show to this WG IN DETAIL how
it works for IPv6 packets to/from this MNv6.

<MOVING> implies internal implementation of such mobile node has proper
intelligence to handle various scenarios.  It is an implementation issue.
With comprehensive analysis of the draft <MOVING> it can hardly miss any
scenarios.  The one you're to differentiate with does not make a new case.

====> You need to back your assertions with convincing proof  and analysis
for which I haven't seen yet.

Moter

====> changwen