RE: (ngtrans) I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ngtrans-ipv4survey-01.txt

"Philip J. Nesser II" <phil@nesser.com> Tue, 21 August 2001 18:12 UTC

From: "Philip J. Nesser II" <phil@nesser.com>
To: Pekka Savola <pekkas@netcore.fi>, ngtrans@sunroof.eng.sun.com
Subject: RE: (ngtrans) I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ngtrans-ipv4survey-01.txt
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 21:58:59 -0700
Sender: owner-ngtrans@sunroof.eng.sun.com

Pekka,

Thanks for the comments.  What you started below is essentially the next
step in the job and will be the contents of Section 7.  Instead of trying to
do the analysis inline, Section 7 is designed to be the condensation of the
contents of Sections 3, 4, 5, & 6.  Trying to keep track of what was already
fixed/updated/replaced was too much to juggle at once.  Just trying not to
go completely insane while reading all the RFC's was almost too much for me
:-)  (This was my second pass through most of them, and lets just say they
are *not* light bedtime reading.)

I will probably reorganize and put the summary & recommendations up front
when it is finally finished.

Please keep comments and suggestions coming.  All help is most certainly
appreciated.

--->  Phil

(P.S.  I had some DNS problems earlier today and it should be fine now.)