RE: [nmrg] web page for uml diagrams

"Sharon Chisholm" <schishol@nortelnetworks.com> Wed, 20 August 2003 14:12 UTC

From: Sharon Chisholm <schishol@nortelnetworks.com>
To: nmrg@ibr.cs.tu-bs.de, "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <bwijnen@lucent.com>
Cc: j.schoenwaelder@iu-bremen.de, Frank Strauss <strauss@ibr.cs.tu-bs.de>, Marcus Brunner <brunner@ccrle.nec.de>
Subject: RE: [nmrg] web page for uml diagrams
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 10:12:34 -0400
Sender: nmrg-admin@ibr.cs.tu-bs.de

hi

I've managed to do PDF, but it is 36 pages since the diagrams are very
zoomed in. I similarly created a PDF from the MPLS dia on the website and it
was an insane number of pages and therefore not terribly useful.

I've attached the PDF for the dia Bert sent. Does anyone know how to make it
print (the method I use to create PDF) so you can fit more diagram to a
page?

Sharon