[nmrg] draft-irtf-nmrg-snmp-measure-06.txt

"Bert Wijnen \(IETF\)" <bertietf@bwijnen.net> Wed, 17 September 2008 16:53 UTC

From: "Bert Wijnen (IETF)" <bertietf@bwijnen.net>
To: NMRG <nmrg@ibr.cs.tu-bs.de>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 18:53:32 +0200
Subject: [nmrg] draft-irtf-nmrg-snmp-measure-06.txt

NMRG, FYI....

The IESG has approved the document (as I reported a little while ago),
but there were some comments that we wanted to address. So Juergen
has posted a revision 6 to address those (as opposed to let the RFC-Editor
figure out the edits). This is in the RFC-Editor queue, so it is now being
processed to become RFC.

Just wanted to let you know the status and explain why there is a revision
06 in the I-D repository.

Bert Wijnen
document shepherd

below is the conversations Juergen and I had with the RFC-Editor.