Re: [nmrg] [Anima] review of draft-irtf-nmrg-autonomic-network-definitions-03

"Michael Behringer (mbehring)" <mbehring@cisco.com> Fri, 03 October 2014 13:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=22694; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1412344129; x=1413553729; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=ovOraAU6chy3fzUn9PIUNuyAvlwuYSn96a6bLx/4prk=; b=QkcbINdgUZrXU58JUVsUe7DclHby9XRilh1Lg2SyhtnTODeNb38PYI8Z xa14qK/6XnQW/tRPRX4qTDFMxBcuE9a1z14xJIBxATQ/UJJ0lFKdNhCO7 ulzMhUZrSjL9i4rJpVeUv/UoLVbF6tw7lJFKozPwN2l2Wjn/UpiZ2Nnx1 c=;