Re: [nmrg] Draft version of Information - Data Model RFC

Marcus Brunner <brunner@ccrle.nec.de> Tue, 02 July 2002 10:34 UTC

Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 12:28:44 +0200
From: Marcus Brunner <brunner@ccrle.nec.de>
To: Aiko Pras <pras@ctit.utwente.nl>, "nmrg@ibr.cs.tu-bs.de" <nmrg@ibr.cs.tu-bs.de>
Cc: Juergen Schoenwaelder <schoenw@ibr.cs.tu-bs.de>, szabolcs boros <boros@cs.utwente.nl>, Robert Parhonyi <parhonyi@cs.utwente.nl>
Subject: Re: [nmrg] Draft version of Information - Data Model RFC
Sender: nmrg-admin@ibr.cs.tu-bs.de

Aiko, Juergen,

Thanks a lot for your work. I like it very much. It covers in general also
my view.

What I found useful in the DMTF was the modeling of relationships in a much
easier way then with indexing etc. And they are really available then in
the MOF (data model according to your definition).

Marcus

--On Freitag, 28. Juni 2002 17:59 +0200 Aiko Pras <pras@ctit.utwente.nl>