[nmrg] Review of draft-irtf-nmrg-location-ipfix-07.txt

Lisandro Zambenedetti Granville <granville@inf.ufrgs.br> Sun, 30 October 2016 21:42 UTC

From: Lisandro Zambenedetti Granville <granville@inf.ufrgs.br>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2016 17:42:21 -0400
To: "opsawg-chairs@ietf.org" <opsawg-chairs@ietf.org>
Cc: nmrg@irtf.org, "iesg@ietf.org" <iesg@ietf.org>, Laurent Ciavaglia <laurent.ciavaglia@nokia-bell-labs.com>
Subject: [nmrg] Review of draft-irtf-nmrg-location-ipfix-07.txt

Dear OPSAWG chairs

The authors of I-D https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-nmrg-location-ipfix/ has published today a new version of the document, as cc’ed at the end of this message. This I-D is an NMRG document which went trough a last call and IRSG review. The main concern from IRSG is wether the document wouldn’t actually belong to IETF. Following suggestions from previous messages exchanged, we would like to collect the opinion of OPSAWG about this I-D.

Thanks,

Lisandro and Laurent