[nmrg] RE: [IRSG] review of draft-irtf-nmrg-snmp-measure-04.txt

"Bert Wijnen - IETF" <bertietf@bwijnen.net> Mon, 19 May 2008 21:48 UTC

From: Bert Wijnen - IETF <bertietf@bwijnen.net>
To: "Karen R. Sollins" <sollins@csail.mit.edu>, j.schoenwaelder@jacobs-university.de
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 23:49:00 +0200
Cc: Internet Research Steering Group <irsg@ISI.EDU>, nmrg@ibr.cs.tu-bs.de
Subject: [nmrg] RE: [IRSG] review of draft-irtf-nmrg-snmp-measure-04.txt

Karen,
Juergen has posted revision 5 with the fixes/updates as you
and he discussed. If you could quickly check that revision 5 is now OK
with you and let us all know if so, that would be appreciated.

The document is here:
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-nmrg-snmp-measure-05.txt

NMRG members, pls check and speak up if you see any issues in the
changes that were made for revision 5 as a result of IRSG review.

Bert Wijnen
document shepherd