Re: [NSIS] status of NSIS

Takako Sanda <sanda.takako@jp.panasonic.com> Tue, 06 April 2010 00:44 UTC

Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 09:44:00 +0900
From: Takako Sanda <sanda.takako@jp.panasonic.com>
To: Lars Eggert <lars.eggert@nokia.com>
Cc: nsis@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [NSIS] status of NSIS

Hi Lars and all,

For normative references in draft-ietf-nsis-applicability-mobility-signaling,
I think some of references, including draft-ietf-nsis-tunnel, should be
categorized as informative references in a sense of RFC3967 and etc.

If updating the draft in this stage is possible, and no one oppose to
this idea, I would like to propose changing the reference category as
follows:

Normative:
- NSIS GIST (draft-ietf-nsis-ntlp)
- NSIS QoS NSLP (draft-ietf-nsis-qos-nslp)
- NSIS NATFW NSLP (draft-ietf-nsis-nslp-natfw)
- Mobile IPv4 (RFC3344)
- Mobile IPv6 (RFC3775)

Informative
- NSIS Tunneling (draft-ietf-nsis-tunnel)
- RSVP (RFC2205)
- NSIS requirement for Signaling (RFC3726)
- Mobility Related Terminology (RFC3753)
- MCoA registration (RFC5648)

cheers,
Takako