Re: [NSIS] Re: [NSIS Mobility draft] Updating from -07 to -08

Takako Sanda <sanda.takako@jp.panasonic.com> Mon, 19 November 2007 02:21 UTC

Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 11:23:39 +0900
From: Takako Sanda <sanda.takako@jp.panasonic.com>
To: Roland Bless <bless@tm.uka.de>
Subject: Re: [NSIS] Re: [NSIS Mobility draft] Updating from -07 to -08
Cc: Hong Cheng <hong.cheng@sg.panasonic.com>, "nsis@ietf.org" <nsis@ietf.org>, Jukka MJ Manner <jmanner@cs.Helsinki.FI>

Hi Roland,

Thank you for the useful comments.

As you say, it will be good to describe all of four cases in the draft:
 1.) MN is sender, sender-initiated reservation
 2.) MN is sender, receiver-initiated reservation
 3.) MN is receiver, sender-initiated reservation
 4.) MN is receiver, receiver-initiated reservation

But as submission deadline is today, I do not think we can write these
scenarios in -08. Therefore, I will only adopt all of your other
comments for -08, and add other scenarios for -09 soon after coming IETF
meeting.

Is this fine?

cheers,
Takako